Monday, January 26, 2015

Bunny Surprise



I woke up this morning and found that my husband had left for work, but in the place he would be occupying on the bed was a small box wrapped in the comics section of the newspaper.  It had a piece of brown rope tied around it and a sticky note on the top of the box.
I looked at the note and saw that it was signed by hubby.  It said that, this is a new toy for us to have fun with.  He said I should try it, and then keep it nearby so he can use it on me that night when he returns from work.

I tore through the wrappings and was surprised by what I saw.  It was a glass dildo, shaped with a little curve that was sure to reach a G-spot and little bunny ears on the small end.  I took out the small bullet that came with it and placed in the loop under the ears.
I was still a little groggy, but this seemed to promise me a good wake up.  I turned on the remote and discovered that it had several settings.  It also had a little light that lights up as it vibrates and pulses depending on the speeds.

I got up, turned on some music to wake up to and grabbed the lube.  Settled in bed and tried this bunny out.  It was out of this world!
I had a great wake up moment, and could hardly wait to have hubby use it when he gets home.  I suggest taking out the bullet and placing it where it works best for you.
I believe I just found my best buddy, who would have thought a glass rabbit would get you hot, wet and
Sweaty?


When hubby got home, I had dinner ready, but also was freshly showered and wearing only my lace panties.  He came in, gave me a once over glance, nodded and went to the bedroom.  He returned just to ask me to put dinner on hold, and get my butt in there.  I put the food in the oven and headed to the bedroom.  I had left the glass bunny on the bed, next to the box.

He had lit some candles and turned off the light, it gave the room a soft warm glow.  He then had me lay down and cuffed my wrists to the brass headboard, “click, click”.  Once I heard that, I started becoming wet in anticipation of what was to come. 


He then poured some warm oil and rubbed it all over me, it smelled delicious!  Then I saw the glimmer of the glass bunny in the dim glow of the candle light, as he held it up for me to see.  



This bunny is very well made, and the first vibrating glass toy made.  It is $72.00, I will ship for free if you tell me you saw it in this blog.  

If you would like to order a bunny of your own, message Sam Marie here:





No comments:

Post a Comment